Sunday 7 September 2014

Generic counterpart of Neozep experience

I suffered from colds last week to the point that both my nostrils or the passages in my nose are clogged. We ran out of Neozep at the time and when I asked my mom to buy me some meds she bought the generic counterpart of Neozep which is Symdex -D with the generic name "Paracetamol phenylpropanolamine HCI Chlorphenamine Maleate"


I just want to share my experience since it had the best effects on me. The pharmacist told my mom that it should be taken every 6 hours. The first time I took one is around 6 pm and it worked just a few minutes after, I felt like I didn't have colds at all.


I've tried Neozep but this generic one worked better for me. I didn't expect it too since it's my first time to try generic drugs. However, the new neozep is already "non drowse" but I guess Symdex D isn't because I really really felt sleepy after hours of taking it. It would only be a good thing if you have time to rest because I think it can put you in a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment